It's time to get your groove back!

Now tell me, are you tired of:

+ Moving from one relationship to the next?
+ Constantly being desired but not Loved the right way?
+ Not being irresistibly and romantically desired?
+ Not being someone's first choice? 

This course is for a woman who is struggling in the area of her love life.

Although on the outside she may appear to be happy, successful, or abundant, there is a yearning for Love and Passion that can only be achieved through the activation of her sensuality.

She is ready to RISE into the relationship of her dreams—both with herself, and with a partner.

 

Activate Your Sensuality is a self-paced course for women who want to become a magnet for True Love, or elevate your current relationship to the next level of depth and transformation.

Does this sound like you:

> You no longer want to settle for anything less than you deserve

> You want to be held, desired, seen, cherished, and supported in a relationship

> You want to attract a conscious man... a man of your caliber

> You are ready for Deep Cleansing of old relationship patterns

> You are ready to embody your sensuality

This course is for you whether you are single and manifesting the Love of your life, or in a relationship that you want to bring to the next level of Love, Sensuality, and Eros.

This course was designed to activate your sensuality, light the fire of your desire and also provide you with the necessary tools to support you in manifesting the love your heart, soul and body are yearning for. Some of the benefits of taking this course are...

 

  • No more feeling like a fading flower

 

  • No more feeling romantically undesirable, or rationally considered instead of overwhelmingly desired

 

  • No more losing your sense of passion and aliveness

 

  • No more feeling stuck in a loveless/lifeless relationship status wishing, praying, and hoping that God will somehow come rescue you from your miserable situation

Why do I need this course?

AD0I8176_edited.jpg
4violet.png

Because you are ready to manifest an extraordinary love life and realize that if you wish to create a new reality, you must first let go of the one that no longer serves you. Because you are ready to trust and commit to your desires fully. Because you are ready to fully embody the sensual woman you know you were designed to be. Because you are ready to feel irresistibly desired and to live a turned on, lit up, and orgasmic life.

Life is best when we are in love. But, first, you must fall in love with yourself. In this course, I'm going to show you how to prepare yourself for the kind of love relationship you say you want. You know the one that feels like an everyday love affair? I'm going to show you how to upgrade the woman you currently are so that she is a vibrational match to that beautiful, passionate, and intoxicating love she knows she deserves. 

Digital Course

Now, I want you to take a moment and imagine yourself being loved the way you love. How deep and passionately do you love? Imagine being loved that way. "There's that magic moment when you'll meet a soul that has been waiting for you, and then what you co-create is beyond what the human mind could ever grasp" (Sorina Maria).

 

My goal with this course is to show you how to prepare for that moment. We're going to work on the frequency that's going to manifest your true love and make sure that you stay connected to this frequency. Remember, even if you are currently in a relationship/married, this course can still bring remarkable transformation in your relationship.

Things you will learn in this course...

The following are some of the things we're going to cover in this course:

  • What sensuality is. This is for those who are new to the concept.

  • How to be present and listen to your body. How often do we miss out on the wisdom of our bodies because of our low level of self awareness?

 

  • How to recondition your nervous system from survival to sensual mode. Our goal here is to make sure that the manifestation of your next relationship happens in sensual mode rather than in survival mode.

  • How to create a vision of the kind of love relationship you desire, then embody and manifest it. You're going to learn how to feel every emotion and ecstasy associated with it NOW. 

  • You're also going to learn new practices that anchor you in your new reality.

IMG_3122.jpg

I'm enjoying my marriage a lot right now. There has been so much romance... The sensual feeling is intense... the candle light diners... being away from home and knowing that my hubby misses me, my touch, my scent. I love your work, Lebo!
Mamthembu

What you get...

  • 3 Pre-recorded Modules. Worksheets. Energetic and emotional mastery tools to help you connect to your soul essence. PLUS, 1 (01h30min) one-on-one call with me to support you on your journey to manifesting the love you desire. 

Package.JPG
office.png

turned on

Comments.JPG
AD0I8243_edited.jpg

This course starts in...