TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
By purchasing this program or online course from Lebo Grand (“Coach”), you agree and consent to the following legal terms and conditions that govern your use of the Program/Course and that form a legal agreement between you and the Coach.
You are responsible for paying for the Program/Course in full. If the payment is declined, returned or deemed fraudulent, your access to the Program/Course will be terminated until all payments are made in full. If you enrolled through the payment plan and you miss a payment, your access to the Program/Course will be suspended until you provide a valid credit card or other payment method. Multiple missed payments may result in termination of your access to the Program/Course unless all remaining payments are made in full.
NO SUBSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL TREATMENT
Client agrees to be mindful of his/her own well-being during the program or course and seek medical treatment (including, but not limited to psychotherapy), if needed. Company does not provide medical, therapy, or psychotherapy services. Company is not responsible for any decisions made by Client as a result of the coaching and any consequences thereof.
Client agrees not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Program (including course materials), use of the Program, or access to the Program. This agreement is not transferrable or assignable without the Company’s prior written consent.
You may not republish, reproduce, duplicate, copy, display, distribute or otherwise use any material from the Course for commercial purposes. Additionally, you may not modify, republish, upload, post, transmit, rent, lease, loan, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit or distribute in any manner or medium, including by email or other electronic means, any material from the Course.
PROGRAM OR COURSE RULES
– It is Your responsibility to maintain contact with the Coach and schedule Your Coaching Sessions.
– It is Your responsibility to attend Your Coaching sessions on time and act with respect and professionalism.
– Under no circumstance, Your Coach is obligated to provide any make-up Coaching Session(s) if You missed Your Coaching appointment(s).
– Rescheduling of Your coaching sessions is allowed with reasonable advance notice to Your coach. You should be mindful to exert respect of the time commitment by Your coach
– Coaching session that requires rescheduling should be no more than 30 days from Your initial scheduled date. Your Coach has no obligation to honor a request to reschedule of Your coaching session(s) beyond the 30 days timeline.
NO REFUNDS will be honored for any missed or unused coaching sessions.
Client agrees to abide by any Program/Course Rules/Regulations presented by Company. The failure to abide by course rules shall be cause for termination of this Agreement. In the event of such termination, Client shall not be entitled to recoup any amounts paid and shall remain responsible for all outstanding amounts of the Fee.
Client agrees to compensate Company according to the payment schedule set forth on Company’s website, or via email, or Payment Schedule and the payment plan selected by Client (the “Fee”) or otherwise noted in this agreement. Company shall charge a 5% (five-percent) late penalty to all balances that are not paid in a timely manner by Client.
DISCLAIMER OF GUARANTEE
Client accepts and agrees that she/he is 100% responsible for her/ his progress and results from the Program. Client accepts and agrees that she/he is the one vital element to the Program’s success and that Company cannot control Client. Company makes no representations or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding performance of this Agreement other than those specifically enumerated herein. Company and its affiliates disclaim the implied warranties of titles, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose. Company makes no guarantee or warranty that the Program will meet Client’s requirements or that all clients will achieve the same results.
To access certain features of the Course, you may need a username and/or password. You agree to keep this information confidential and not share it with anyone else. If Coach has reasonable grounds to suspect that you have shared your username and/or password with anyone else, or forwarded course material to any other person, Coach has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the website and online courses, in whole or part, without refund.
Given the nature of the Program/Course, no refunds will be offered.
You are strictly forbidden from the following:
• Causing damage to the Course website or private membership site
• Using the Course website or private membership site for any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity
• Using the Course website or private membership site to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any spyware, virus, worm, Trojan horse, keystroke logger or other malicious software
• Using the Course website or private membership site to transmit, send or deliver unsolicited communications or for other marketing or advertising purposes
• Systematically or automatically collecting data from the Course website or private membership site
• Sharing private, copyrighted and proprietary information from the Course.
This Program/Course is a one-to-one registration, and is non-transferable and non-sharable with spouse, partners, other members in your family, same household, and any other related parties. The Agreement cannot be assigned by You to another Party.
By entering your credit card information, or by signing this agreement on this page or reverse, or otherwise enrolling, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, in the Program/Course, you (“Client”) are entering into a legally binding agreement with OG Lifestyle (Pty) (“Company”).
Upon execution of this Agreement, electronically, verbally, written or otherwise, the Company agrees to render services related to education, seminar, consulting, and/or coaching (the “Program”). The terms of this Agreement shall be binding for any further goods/services supplied by Company to Client. Parties agree that the Program/Course is in the nature of coaching and education. The scope of services rendered by Company pursuant to this contract shall be solely limited to those contained therein and provided for on Company’s website as part of the Program/Course. Company reserves the right to substitute services equal to or comparable to the Program/Course for Client if the need arises.